mandag den 7. maj 2012

Spring Scents

Even though looking good and clean play an important factor in our daily lives, smelling bad can ruin the overall impression of someone :(  I like it when people smells clean and fresh ( NO! Spraying deodorant all over doesn't substitute for a shower! )  So I wanted to give my thoughts for a few springy fragrances that I enjoy.

First off Marc Jacobs RAIN Favourite
For those of you who are following me on twitter you might already have heard me rave about this.
This has to be my absolute favourite scent at the moment. If rain had a scent, this is what it would smell like! It smells really clean and fresh, but even though it is an eau de toilette the scent is a bit stronger than I expected, as in a little goes a long way. It is overall a really memorable feminine scent.

Versace BRIGHT CRYSTAL
First thoughts on this has to be really floral with hints of rose and pomegranate. I actually bought this for a friend on impulse and then later rediscovered it. It is super feminine and very sweet. The content really lives up to the pink bottle. Good for days when I need a more warm, sweet aura.

The Body Shop VANILLA
I personally loooove this fragrance, just because it is so sweet, cakeshop, deliciously smelling. I have gotten very different feedback on this, from nauseating to I-want-that-fragrance. The nauseating comments were from boys where on the other hand girls seemed to enjoy it. But if you can't stand sweet vanilla this is NOT for you. The only other perfume that is somewhat familiar to this one that I found is the Jill Stuart Vanilla lust, which to me is just a more expensive alternative.

Lancôme TRESOR IN LOVE
Airy and full of freshness, also very citrusy and floral. I love this fragrance BUT but but but it wears off so fast! Having to reapply perfume along the day is a drag for me. I would have liked it more if it lasted more than 6 hours without dying out. Overall a super light scent, which you have to get close to notice. But when it works, it smells great and I love the citrus notes. Enjoy it while it lasts.

Thats it for now!
Peace out people ( ^∇^)V



Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar