søndag den 2. september 2012

Bioderma Review

Makeup Remover: Solution Micellaire - Créaline H20. $10
Moisturizer: Hydrabio Légère. $15
Pore Refiner: Sébium - Pore Refiner. $11

There have been so much rave about this makeup remover that I just had to try it out. The Créaline has been praised so much, my expectations for it kept going up. I was so surprised that it actually WORKS! Removes every trace of makeup and leaves my skin soft and clean. 

This moisturizer absorbs into my skin quickly almost like a gel, with a very refreshing feel. The only downside has to be that it contains perfume, which is a huge downside for me. The scent isen't bad but I don't like the idea of perfume on my face. The pore refiner makes my skin feel smooth and velvety, but isen't moisturizing. Really good if you have oily skin. :)

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar